The Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace is an ecosystem of buyers, sellers and solutions that enables channel partners and professionals to configure provision and manage cloud technologies with confidence and ease. It removes the complexity in procurement, management and support that is too often inherent in cloud technologies, and also enables partners to manage the complete end-customer subscription lifecycle from a single, automated platform, provided and supported by Ingram Micro.
Ingram Micro’s Cloud Marketplace also provides multi-language support and multi-currency functionality.
Using the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace, partners can:
- Quickly offer new cloud services and create new solution bundles
- Identify best-fit solutions from a portfolio of Cloud vendors
- Purchase and activate cloud solutions with confidence
- Configure and manage solutions for multiple end customers from a single pane of glass
- Add new features, services or customers with just a few simple keystrokes
- Download unified billing data which can be used in a PSA tool of choice
- Enable Microsoft’s Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) program to allow partners to offer Office 365 Corporate skus via monthly billing
Partners will also be able to offer 1st line support through Cloud marketplace to their end customers, with the option to ‘White label’ the services to their brand. At launch, the portfolio of solutions available via Cloud Marketplace will include Office 365 and SkyKick.
When you add it all up, the Cloud Marketplace offers the following sixfold value proposition:
- 1. Minimal (or no) Investment— In fact, if you sign up for the Elevate Program you can even receive $100 credit to buy Microsoft Cloud Solution
- 2. Real-Time Provisioning— Set up email, security, file syncing and more in a matter of minutes.
- 3. Bundled Solutions — Avoid the cloud commodity trap by selling business solutions and bundling them with managed services.
- 4. Customized Pricing — Easily keep track of special pricing per customer
- 5. Manage Customers — See a snapshot of all the services you’re selling a customer on one screen view.
- 6. Upsell and Cross-Sell — Easily sell add-on services as well as complementary cloud services with just a few button clicks.
To learn more or arrange a demo ad hoc, contact our sales team via email@example.com