Ingram Micro channel partners worldwide can now enjoy flexible payment options through the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace. On October 14, 2015 Ingram Micro announced the addition of Net Terms worldwide, which provides resellers with a 30 day payment deferment when purchasing and provisioning cloud solutions for their customers.
The implementation of “Net 30 Terms” offers Ingram Micro resellers another option in making their payments. New and returning resellers logging into their Cloud Marketplace account have the opportunity to pay through the “Net 30 Terms” option, which extends new payment benefits to our partners including:
- Easy sign up through your Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace.
- An invoice payment timeline of 30 days.
- Automatic approval to start transacting within their country within a set credit limit.
- Instant provisioning of cloud solutions for their customers.
- The option to increase the credit limit, pending review by Ingram Micro billing and credit teams.
“Net 30 Terms” will be extremely beneficial to Ingram Micro resellers on the Cloud Marketplace looking to stay flexible and grow their cloud practices. This payment process is the logical next step for simplifying success in the cloud and helping customers adopt best-in-class technology solutions for the future.
Take the next step
Log into your Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace account and make the switch from your current payment method.
To learn more about Net Terms options download our FAQ or reach out to your Ingram Micro support team at 1-800-464-519 or email: IMCloudServiceDesk@cloud.im